- create new waypoint at a bearing and distance from another waypoint (or current location)
- a line tool that allows you to draw a line between two points and get the range and heading between the points (Requested by: David Mahnken)
- distance and bearing between 2 waypoints
- include waypoints along a track (by a dot) on the graphing feature for tracks. This would allow the user to know
how many miles on the track the waypoint is located from either start point. (Requested by: Troyelawson)
- waypoints set automatically every "x" minutes or "y" miles. This is to allow cross-referencing with photos taken on a NON GPS equipped camera. (Requested by: Roger Jewell)
Please sign in to leave a comment.